Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This won't be a marathon post.

Today is one of those days. I don't think I'm the only one that has them. One of those days that just seems a little bit dehydrated. Nothing really blatantly wrong happening, just, well..feelin' it. That's how I describe it. The dissonant moment between times with the Lord where the rest of the world is able to distract/lie to you a little and get you thinking about all the differences between then and now. A day where reading Psalms seems like the most cathartic thing one could do. Yep. Used that word. I'm curious what others do when these times occur.

So, this begs the question. What causes one to get here? How do you get your fill?


Feedback below!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure this is almost exactly what I said to you today. Also, you used the word cathartic in our conversation.

    ReplyDelete